Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome to the "Quilting...for the Rest of Us" Blog!

It got too confusing to have a blog named something completely different from the podcast series, and although I like Podbean for a lot of things, their blog features don't work quite as smoothly as Blogger does when it comes to images and such. So I'm going to discontinue my tessellations blog and pick things up here. I'm pulling some posts (not all) from my tessellations blog to this one so you'll still be able to read some of the archives if you so choose.

Meanwhile, I'll post here about projects, occasionally give expanded information from podcast episodes, and just talk about life (mine and others--mostly my kids!). As I always say in my podcasts, I prefer to have conversations so I hope you'll use the comments feature here readily and with great enthusiasm!