I'm always up for a party--especially one focused on quilting! This coming Saturday is National Quilting Day, and SeamedUp is hosting an NQD Sew-In with giveaways and all sorts of other fun. I'm ready to play along!
Feel like spring? I'm offering a one-yard cut of a happy, vibrant focus print, with four coordinated fat quarters to get you started! Or, if you want to break them up and use them in five different projects, that's fine by me. I just want these fabrics to find a good home.
The focus fabric is "Fondly Flowers" by Laura Heine for Kings Road. This is no longer available--so you want it in your stash! (The fat quarters have no selvedges so I can't identify them for you, sorry. But they're also great stash-builders.)
You can enter for the giveaway several times. Here's how:
1. Leave me a comment on this post describing what affect the changing seasons has on your quilting. Do you start using different colors? Do you start making placemats for picnics? Do you hurry to get all your quilt projects done before summer so you can hang out in the back yard as much as possible rather than being on your sewing machine? Do you go on a fabric diet so you can fit into that fat quarter before summer? (Tee hee.) For those of you in the other hemisphere where things may be starting to get cooler rather than warmer, the same question applies, just in reverse. How might you be switching quilty-gears now as you start to look towards winter months?
2. Leave me a comment that you have subscribed to my podcast, "Quilting...for the Rest of Us." (Subscribe through the podcast page or through iTunes.) Already a subscriber? Just let me know. It'll count!
3. Like the Quilting...for the Rest of Us Facebook page and leave a comment here to let me know you've done so. Already liked the page? Just tell me!
4. Follow this blog and leave a comment here to let me know you've done so. (You'll see some follow options on the right of this post.) Already a follower? Just tell me!
5. Friend me on SeamedUp! I go by sandyquiltz there, so seek and ye shall find. Already buddies with me on SeamedUp? You know what to do.
(I also hope you will track me down on Twitter, Pinterest, GoodReads, and just about everywhere else in cyberspace. I go by sandyquiltz everywhere I hang out. I'm not including those in this drawing, though. Just 'cause.)
Winners will be chosen randomly using the random number generator. Be sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger when you leave your comments. Make sure your email address is on your profile, or in your comment itself. I'll need to know who you are and what your email address is in order to contact you if you win the giveaway. Any anonymous postings will have to be automatically disqualified since I won't be able to be in touch with you.
Be sure to check out the SeamedUp blog post for more giveaway fun. And join in their Twitter party on Saturday, March 17th. I know it's also St. Patrick's Day, but you can always wear your Irish while sitting at your sewing machine!
My giveaway will be open from the time of this posting on Monday, March 12th, until midnight (my time, Eastern U.S. time) Sunday, March 18th. I'll draw the winners on Monday, March 19th. Looking forward to sending out some fabricy-love to someone somewhere!